Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tired of being tired but blessed non the less

I'm so sick of being so tired. I'm one of those people that need 7-8 hours of sleep... 2-4 doesn't make the cut! Even on nights that the girls sleep well I cant sleep! Its awful... Last night it was nurse liv, couldn't sleep, ry had a nightmare, dosed off, nurse liv, ry started crying but stopped, dose off and liv was up again.. grand total? 2 hours! And Ry hasn't been napping (whats new?) and Liv was wiggly... sigh....
I feel useless on days like this... I can hardly move off the couch it seems.

That rant being done I am still so blessed. I know it sounds incredibly cliche but I am. I have two beautiful smart little girls... I have a roof over my head and enough groceries til payday. Is life perfect? Of course not but I MAKE it that way. There is never enough money.. or enough time... but you look at what you have and make it work. My life has never been a picnic but its made me who I am and it makes you stronger.. My marriage... my beliefs... my dreams for the girls have all been strengthened and shaped by events in my life good and bad.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, Alden. You are right, nothing in our lives are ever perfect and its our life experiences that make us who we are today. And that would be GOOD MOMMIES:)

    ReplyDelete