Saturday, March 5, 2011

The disgusting Truth of the Rubber Duck

Have you ever considered how nasty rubber ducks are?? Rylei LOVES squirt toys in the bath... She has a ton... Well tonight I decided to clean them... Why had I never considered cleaning them before? Well they're bath toys? They always get cleaned right? And we always take them out of the tub after bath time and make sure the water is as drained as possible... They're clean right?

WRONG!!!

When cleaning them tonight I made a bleach solution for them.. I filled them and let them soak awhile and then started squirting the solution into the sink... Uhm GROSS... they had MOLD and MILDEW in them!!! So didn't say anything to Ry but those suckers are in the TRASH now! No more squirt toys for us!!! They're damn near impossible to clean and yeah that's just NASTY!








1 comment:

  1. I discovered that in Landon's squirt toys and did the same thing, tossed them in the trash! Pretty gross...

    ReplyDelete