Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Self Image

So what woman hasnt dealt with self image problems right? I know I'm not alone here.... I must say I hate the "post-partum" period... Before Olivia I had JUST gotten down to the smallest I had been since I was in high school... I was finally "okay" with myself... And now I get to start over... I love the joys pregnancy brings but oh the after math... At least 20 lbs until I'm back down... I really dont care about the scale number I just want clothes to fit right again... And I hate being worried about it but I do... I'm human... It doesnt help that Carl is in AMAZING shape and I just feel frumpy next to him... That would motivate most people to step their game up or diet but not me :-/.... But I am hitting gym classes in April on Carls days off no matter what... Every day that he is off i WILL be in the gym!!! I dont know maybe its the "baby blues" or winter but I just get down a lot it seems... For no reason... No real "set off".... And I HATE it because I have EVERY reason in the world to be happy. I AM blessed... I have a two beautiful, healthy girls.... We have food on the table.... A roof over our heads... I love my husband... But I get so down and then I get mad at myself because I'm down... Everyone has problems... big whoop... I dont know why I let mine bring me down... I dont currently like my body... Okay get off my butt and fix it... Get dressed and cutied up every so often... Only I can fix this and I'm well aware of that... No one can improve my self esteem but ME. So the pity party ends here... Thanks for enjoying my whine... Next time bring cheese lol

2 comments:

  1. Cut yourself some slack girl...you just had a baby. The good thing is, you are still quite young enough that the weight will come off easily. I waited til I was in my mid 30's before I decided to lose like 60lbs. You can do it and I soooo understand where you are comig from and its especially hard when your kids are so little. Hang in there, girl. I am sure Carl thinks you are as gorgeous as ever:)You have many beautiful attributes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are beautiful! You are fresh from having Princess Olivia, you need to let your body rest for a bit. I know how the whole image thing can affect your mood, etc but dont let it get you down :)

    ReplyDelete