Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 and a new adventure

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

My grandparents.

Well today was pretty darn good with the exception of having to get up super early (well early for me...) to go to the clinic for a consultation ... which I didnt need... Doofs. lol After that I came home to find BOTH girls still sleeping! And this was like 9!! They never sleep late for me!!! Little stinkers! So I woke Rylei up and made her breakfast... a while later Olivia woke daddy up and her went to the gym. Kyndall and I went on a nice long walk around housing. A little over an hour. Rylei loved it... Olivia slept through it lol After that it was lunch time and nap time. Of course Rylei didnt nap. I had to get ready for the open housing at Wilmington University. I went there and registered. Is it pathetic that I was NERVOUS? Not sure why... but I was... I don't like approaching people especially like that. Cuz they all just kind of look at you funny. Oh well I'm registered and financial aid is being processed. Once I'm accepted I'll send over my transcripts and figure out how I'm going to do this... I could try the MyCAA and get my A.S. in Early Childhood Education. It has a lot of the same classed as the B.S. for Elementary Education. Or I could just go for JUST my B.S. and use the Pell Grant and start a loan... Boo loans. lol I'll decide with an advisor though see which will be quickest. I'd like to be teaching when Olivia starts school lol

Olivia has been doing so good with sleeping on her on and not needing to be held 24/7. (knock on wood... please dont jinx me lol) Ry has been doing great too. We're about to tackle potty training... Eck. lol but I'm off to search online for ideas on how I'm going to cut my hair :-D

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with school! And potty training lol! I'm about to start school too and I'm very nervous so don't feel bad! You will do just fine! I have faith in you!!

    ReplyDelete