Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 21



Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Is anything worth totally forgeting? Everything makes you stronger... No matter how awful it makes you stronger in some way. Amd the bad things that have happened in my life have made me who I am... And others I'm not ready to share.... So something I could think of would be tearingthe ligaments in my ankle in high school. Pretty much benched me most of my senior year from dancing and playing soccer. First picture is the day after it happened before I knew they where torn... Thought it was a sprang and danced on it for about a month... Second pic is a team foot shot before our lyrical dance. My ugly foot is the bandaged one lol





1 comment:

  1. blehhh!! i've torn ligaments in the same ankle twice ... once 10 min before our state cheerleading competition in 8th grade, and the second time the summer after i graduated college in 08 ... miserable. the second time was WAY worse, i literally woke up the next morning (after being told it was just a sprain) and couldn't breathe because i was in so much pain. i feel for ya! i wish i could forget that too!! lol

    ReplyDelete