Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 17

Day 17-- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Well none other than Miss Olivia. I cant believe she is almost 3 months old!!! She has been such a blessing. No matter how stressed I am she can always make me smile with one of her little smirks.

Last night was awful though lol Miss Olivia decided to play night owl... at 1am when I told her she was supposed to be sleeping she smiled at me... HUGE smile too... an hour later I was in tears asking her to go to sleep lol I hate getting so stressed out... But that amount of tiredness and a then cranky baby equals stress lol plus other worldly stressers that everyone has... Any who up at 715 to nurse and Ry was up at 745. Over all we had a nice day. Weather was amazing.. Ry had 2 accidents today... 1 being nap time (where she did not nap... Other was my fault... I let her play upstairs and she wet herself... We had a nice family trip to the park and I could kick myself for not bring my camera because it was beautiful. Olivia loved it. But I think I will go to bed soon because im beat... but afraid if i go to early ill wake up at midnight and be AWAKE....

No comments:

Post a Comment