Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just being observant...

So "ve noticed the days Carl is off instead of the house being cleaner and tidier... It gets trashed! Especially the kitchen. There are SO many dishes!!!! Because he eats constantly. When we where first married we fought because he wouldn't use a plate for like his sandwiches and stuff and that grossed me out... I've ALWAYS used plates or at least a napkin for EVERYthing lol He didnt want to dirty the dishes.... huh I get it now... BECAUSE HE USES A TON!!! lol ANY how funny thing happened the night at dinner.. Ry hardly ever gets like chocolate milk... Whats the point she drinks milk just fine? But Carl drinks a ton of it so shes started asking for it.. So every so often if shes been really good I'll give her a little scoop... Well the other night at dinner she asked for "choco-late milk"... So I get up make her a big girl cup (meaning a cup with no lid) and hand it to her... About 3 mins later bless her heart she bumped her cup and it spilled... She was SO upset because she has NEVER spilt her cup at the table... So we hurry up and clean it and I told her I'd get her a sippy. So I make her a new cup and it was a sippy with 2 handles... A cute hand painted cup her lola had got her... tell me why I go to screw the top on and the handle I was holding BREAKS and the cup of chocolate milk hits the floor!!! I bust out laughing, ask carl to clean it while I go change my pants. I told Ry chocolate milk just wasnt ment to be today!! lol (Second sippy cup worked and she got hr milk ;-) lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment