Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt!



Yeah like I said I like picture "challenges" lol Soooo I'm also doing Sunday Scavenger Hunt from Ramblings and Photos . This week its Decay, Groups of 3, Kitchen, Things that make you go hmmmm, and "Me" Time. Soooo here are MY interpretations.. Decay

Bananas going bad.. Banana Bread anyone?
Groups of 3

Ry's toys...

Kitchen Sigh... One days worth of dishes.... Things that make you go hmmmm

Why is the hamper always full?? Seriously?
"Me" Time My "me time" has become "party time"... I really enjoy planning the girls parties though... I had Olivias theme before she was born... lol

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the hmmm shot! No matter how I do it, there is always laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the dishes and laundry never end which reminds me I have a lot to do!! Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning birthday parties would be fun - whenever I can get creative is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on hmmm...I totally agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to all of these shots! Someone once told me (in regards to parenthood) that it never gets easier it just gets different. I find this to be true. Great captures! I love planning the kids birthday parties too!

    ReplyDelete