Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 24 and party planning




Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change




Child abuse and neglect... I dont understand how anyone in ANY state of mind can hurt a child... Physically mentally sexually... I just dont see it... Even shows where they show child neglect/abuse or even when the parent in the show is too busy for the child it hits a nerve with me and I kid you know I have teared up in a damn sitcom because the dad "didnt have time" to look at the little boys art project that he MADE for his dad... And maybe since I've been through certain things to it affects me... Whats even sadder is when the system fails the child... and lord knows that happens far to often.... I'm know saying snatch up every child but hell WORK with the parents.. in some cases it just the "parent" is still a child (uhm hello Teen Mom??) and truly has no damn clue. Some have substance abuse problems and really need the help if someone would push them in the right direction... Some truly dont deserve to ever see their children again and should be sterilized...




But dont get it twisted I am not BLAMING the system either because it is ALWAYS the abusers fault... But sometimes there could be an easy fix... And sometimes the system needs to just wake the hell up and not "wait for something to happen"....











On a much happier note to cheer myself up ... I've started working on Ry's birthday party for real :-D. Yes her party is in Aug.... DONT JUDGE ME! lmao heres a little sneaky sneak

(cutouts where just practice.... letters and bow will match the bows lol)


3 comments:

  1. I cry every time I hear or see kids being abused. I guess because I was abuse as a child it brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her party is going to be so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. I think we may be overly emotional about things sometimes bc our things from our past. it made us stronger and better people!

    ReplyDelete