Friday, March 18, 2011

ABC's of me

(A) Age: 23
(B) Bed Size: king
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: dishes
(D) Dogs: I miss my pom Lexie :-(
(E) Essential Start To Your Day: coffee lately..
(F) Favorite Color: pink
(G) Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold ;)
(H) Height: 5'8
(I) Instruments You Play: clarinet
(J) Job Title: Stay at home mom
(K) Kids: Rylei 2 1/2, Olivia almost 3 months
(L) Live: currently Dover AFB DE
(M) Mom's Name: Tiffany
(N) Nicknames: Aldy
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: 3 days when Ry was born, 2 for Olivia
(P) Pet Peeve: liers, cheaters, and whiners
(Q) Quote From A Movie: "It cant rain all the time" The Crow
(R) Right or Left Handed: Right
(S) Siblings: 2 younger brothers, 2 younger sisters
(T) Time You Wake Up: when Ry gets up
(U) Underwear: bikini or boyshorts
(V) Vegetable You Dislike:I try to eat them all
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Carl... lol
(X) X-Rays: just on my teeth i think
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: ?
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: giraffe




No comments:

Post a Comment