Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3

A picture of the cast from your favorite show ... Hmm this i a hard one because I'm a tv nut.... Top 3 maybe? lol and its pretty diverse lol

19 Kids and Counting... I dont care what ANYONE says about the Duggars I think they are a truly AMAZING family. Each of those kids are well cared for and so well rounded. I would love and ounce of Michelle Duggars patience.


Gossip Girl- I told you I'm diverse lol I started reading the Gossip Girl books my Freshman year and have read all since... lol The show is NOTHING like the books which bothered me at first but I love them.

Army Wives.... Yep. Ready for the new season... Hope I dont bawl my eyes out lol Which i normally do.



1 comment:

  1. I like the duggars and I love army wives! I can't wait for sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete