Thursday, March 24, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in 35

1.What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy

Smart phone... I can do just about everything with it... Normally I'm a blackberry girl bit my Storm 2 cracked on my twice so now I have a Palm Pixie which is very different.... but nice
2.How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third

haha wow... When I was a little kid I wanted to be a child advocate judge (mind you I mean when I was like 7-14).. I wanted to protect little kids... (didnt know you had to be a judge to be a lawyer...) and I didnt want to have kids... I only wanted to adopt kids because I was afraid of the pain. After that I wanted to be a journalist (like for a paper or magazine not on the news... too shy for that and I get too tongue tied...). Now I want to be a mommy lol
3.What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment

plain jane Chocolate chip cookies... like the ones on the bag of choc chips...
4.How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes

I dont think I deal... lol I'm not to proud to say that I have been on the floor crying before because I didnt know how I was going to handle it when carl was gone on his deployment... But time keeps going and so do we..
5.What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Keep busy and productive and before you know it, it WILL be over.
Join in here

1 comment:

  1. The recipe on the back of the bag is the best in my opinion...haha

    ReplyDelete