Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 18 and first day on the beach 2011





Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity


Typical womans answer... My weight.... I was just starting to feel good about my body before I got pregnant with Olivia and I was my smallest since high school... Now I'm starting over and its just hard to look in the mirror.... I know it takes time but yeah it sucks.




















Carl was off today so we decided to take a trip to the local little beach... It isnt the beach that we swim at... its mainly our sand beach for Ry. She LOVES the beach. Seriously. She likes to throw rocks in the water at this one. It was Olivias first trip and she did really well. Weather was PERFECT though a little less wind would have made it better. It was like 74 and yeah perfection for lounging on the beach.
It was also my first time nursing in public. Maybe TMI but I was just seriously nervous about it... I dont care but I dont want to offend people... Not like the obnoxious jerks that are like "eww breastfeeding is wrong blah blah blah" but ya know I just dont want to make people feel weird... Thankfully there weren't many there... I need to buy a nursing cover though cuz a blanket doesnt cut it when its windy...
Tomorrow shall be a grand adventure for us. Were going to philly to the Please Touch Museum.. SO excited because Rylei is going to LOVE it :-)
Oh and potty training is going excellent!! She has TOLD me a few times she needed to potty and she doesnt sit for like 10 mins anymore. I think she finally figured out that if she just GOES she is done and that she can in fact MAKE it happen. lol Hopefully it goes smoothly tomorrow at the museum. Bringing several outfits for both girls just in case though hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment