Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 FACTS and had a fun day :-)

Okay SoOOO I' going to try to do the 30 day photo challenge along with a few friends. I'll also do a little random blogging with it lol



Day1- a picture of yourself with 10 facts.



Eh thats me tonight... With Liv in the Moby.



1. I'm a very messy person no matter HOW hard I try to be neat.

2. Being a SAHM is my DREAM job...

3. But since the girls will grow up one day I'm going to start school again in the fall to become an elementary teacher.. at least we will have the same schedules.

4. I love shopping for deals. I think I'd be an excellent personal shopper.

5. I use to not leave the house without make-up...since I had Olivia I've worn it maybe 4 times!

6. I use the same email address I had in high school and I'm always em brassed to use it.. but I don't feel like switching to a new one.. Its pinkbabealdy@aim.com pink is my fav color and the dance team I was on in high school was Bossier Babes...

7. I have a hard time asking for help no matter how bad I need it.

8. I love documentaries on just about anything. Currently one is on about Auschwitz.

9. I am seriously shy... even though I try to act like I'm not.

10. I always think that people don't like me and when I do I tend to not talk to that person much so I don't feel like a bother. Insecure? yes.

Well we had a good night. We went to an impromptu cook out with one of Carl's troops. I met them at the Christmas party and it was nice to get to know them since they havent been here long. Kendall ( the wifey) doesnt know many here and has an 8 month old. Such a cutie. But Olivia wants me to go so go I shall... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment