Monday, October 25, 2010

Trying to make it pretty

So I've been exploring around how to make my blog prettier lol Of course with my dinosaur of a computer it has been a pain in the booty! Sneaky Momma Blog Design has been a HUGE help. Hopefully in time my blog will look nice and fancy and people will want to read it hehe

So yesterday was Pajama Day for Rylei and I (Daddy was at work). It was nice.. I also took my time and cleaned the living room really nice... Took forever because I get tired quickly and need breaks lol And in 15 mins rylei destroyed it... again... lol Rylei was a hoot though with stuff she was saying. For breakfast I asked her what she wanted. "Wice momma". I replied "Rylei you cant have rice for breakfast. Would you like waffles?" As she shakes her little hand at me "No no no momma.. Wice" Then she got one of her spoons out of her drawers and started eating the rice out of the fridge that carl had made yesterday. Its like really? Another little conversation we had was when she was awoken by barking dogs at nap time. I was laying in my bed trying to nap but Olivia wouldnt let me and I hear tap tap tap on her door. I go open it and she said "Momma I was seepin" I told her I knew. "Momma dogs barkin" It amazes me all she can say... Like seriously!

Today was a nice chill family day. We didnt do much. Just hung out together. I made pulled pork for dinner and it was okay but not as good as my last batch. I used a different recipe. When will I learn.. If it aint broke dont fix it! But I guess thats all I got for now!




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I want a nice blog too, a lot of people do them but charge you, I want it for free :) I'll have to go check out that website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was super helpful!! http://www.blogguidebook.com/ is another good resource

    ReplyDelete