Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving night

First off I had an NST this morning and for the first time I didn't get held over!! YAY!!! I think its because the nice nurse (I've had 2 nurses for my NST's.. the nice nurse who is going on leave soon for foot surgery and the lazy nurse) offered me a drink and I mean come on hospital juice is the best! And I've been wanting oj!! Then when we came home I was SO tired because I only got about 4 hours of sleep.. Carl said he HAD to go get cat food... Okay whatever I thought... He came home with oj for me and my favorite mcdonalds breakfast :-) such a sneaky hubby. It really is the little things...

But as said in the title we finally carved our pumpkins tonight. I was really excited because Carl got into it tonight. Normally he just moans and groans about how dumb my holiday antics are but he actually got into it and carved his own pumpkin for the first time since weve been together. I was so happy :-) I had an idea to do a fleur de lis for carls pumpkin and he loved the idea. He also decided to add Saints and LSU to it. For Rylei I kept it simple.. A smiley Jackie lol With a bow! And for me I did an "F" for our last name surrounded by tiny stars.



At first Rylei would only touch it IN the bowl lol
Carl carving his pumpkin :-)
Ry trying to clean out my pumpkin
Me working on mine.. Yeah I used a big kid knife!
Ry waiting on the final effect
Carl also carved the BACK of his pumpkin... but carls back, Ry's and mine
My F
Carls Saints pumpkin and Rys happy Jackie
Carl messed up his fleur de lis and was bummed... But heres all three.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys did a great job, I wish we had crave pumpkins ): maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those are some awesome pumpkins! =)

    ReplyDelete