Friday, October 29, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill in

  1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
    I guess it was when Carl was deployed my grandma came to visit me for a few weeks.. Of course the day after my grandpa leaves my grandma tells me she has been having chest pain for a few days and thought she needed to go to the hospital (Murpheys law right?) Well after being there for about 4 hours Rylei and I needed to eat so I went down to the cafeteria to eat (not wanting to go too far). I walk through the line get our food... go to pay... "Uh we dont take cards" What?! Who carries cash?! lol A nurse behind me payed for our meal with her employee meal card... I was SO thankful I could have cried.

  2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?

  3. Hah this is EVERY night... I just try to stay still and not think to much.. But my brain doesnt have an off switch sadly... I normally think I should get up and be productive but then I'd just be up later...
  4. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
    uhm a forced nap for one... the lack of stress... lol the simplicity of life that gets forgotten... and Barbies... I cant wait till Rylei is old enough for real Barbies...

  5. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

    How unconditonal love of a child can affect you... Its crazy... She can be a monster but I still love her with all my heart... and it just happens... as soon as she was born I have felt that connection and its the same so far with Olivia...
  6. What can’t you say “no” to?

err a lot... When people ask me to do stuff lol and stuff for my kiddos... I want them to have everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment