Saturday, October 30, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

So tonight was trick or treat here in Dover and on base. We had a good time even though it was COLD!! 55 with 16 mph winds from the north lol My toes are still frozen! Luckily I had dinner in the crockpot hehe Meatball and veggie stew! Any hoo I'm out of order...

I went to Heartlink this morning after not enough sleep. It was neat. I knew most of the info already but its good to hear. And tons of freebies hehehe
After that I came home had lunch with Ry while carl went to the gym and once HE got back we went to toys r us. We got Aiden's birthday present and 2 more Christmas gifts for Rylei. The mommy and me play all day doll and the rocking horse came free. woot woot. Even though we had to be rung up twice cuz the girl messed up lol We also went to best buy where I drooled over SLRs and laptops and michaels where I wasnt much impressed.

Then home again home again because I had to sew the face on my shirt and get us ready for trick or treat. My costume was a hit haha I loved it. And Ry was adorable and the only Olivia the Pig I saw! woo hoo! But anyway heres some pictures.

31 weeks from the side

31 weeks from the front. My home made shirt and head band lol (tutu wasnt on yet)
Tried getting a cute picture with her
Headed out
So yeah the youth center passed out gloves lol Ry was like wth is this?

First house with Daddy

Checking out her candy
In her Halloween Jammies

My halloweeny nails by Miiko. So sad she is PCSing :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment