Thursday, October 14, 2010

Can I get a refund for today?!

Geez today was just BOO! lol Started out I didnt sleep well... Rylei woke up at 7:20 for that day which is early for us... I'm so sick of the messed up sleep.. At night my throat hurts so bad that I cant sleep and Olivia gets super active.. normally kicking my bladder making me have to pee about a tablespoons amount and thats irritating. Of course Miss Rylei didn't nap again today but as usual she played quietly in her room for nap time. We had an ultrasound at 2:30 and had to pick up Rylei's Halloween costume on the way to the hospital. That was about the only good part of the day. Ultrasound was good. Livi is measuring about on time. Still only in the 45th percentile but thats up 5 percent since last month. She is 2lbs 10 oz.

Olivia at 28.5weeks



This is Rylei as a newborn.

Crazy huh?

Then I knew I had to get my rogabin shot or whatever. In Abilene I got this shot at Dr Wards office at one of my check-ups. I've noticed a lot of stuff like that is different up here but I was like okay they just do it at the hospital... Of COURSE it wasnt that easy. I had to go to out patient to register... then get blood drawn... then "wait just an hour". Bull crap! Waited close to 2 hours. And Carl had to leave to go to work because it was already 2 hours after he was supposed to be there!! So I was stuck with Ry alone in the hospital for an hour to wait... Then I got my first ever shot in the butt. GREAT day right?! Dont worry it goes on...

My computer is suffering a slow painful death. Before we moved we had trouble with a virus that seemed to resolve itself? Well now theres something else wrong with it... On my user it wont let me log on to the internet... However when I signed in as a guest everything was fine? So I dunno. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one. But I am exhausted... Hopefully I will sleep tonight... I'm babysitting all day pretty much and its supposed to rain (yay.. seriously I love the rain) so look forward to Crafty Thursday! hah

No comments:

Post a Comment