Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crafty Thursday

So today was a pretty good day. I didnt sleep well again... Definitaly talking to my doctor about it next week. Im having acid reflux every night :-( Like waking up chocking on bile... No bueno.. Which makes me wonder if thats why my throat has been hurting so bad... plus I probably have a nasal drip like every winter... lol

Anywho lol had Aiden was here today and since rain was predicted all day... I planned CRAFTS! haha But I couldnt do several because genius here forgot to buy glue... All I had was craft glue and that is just NOT toddler friendly.

First they finger painted the wooden mask I bought them from AC Moore. They both loved it.

Then I planned on doing the Ghost footprints with them (ya know the ones weve ALL done in school? lol) but they wanted to paint... So they did...
Aidens Crafts

Ryleis Crafts


After that I needed to make dinner so they colored and watched cartoons and of course fought over Ryleis rainboots... Then Aiden's dad showed up early. So Ry and I where on our own the rest of the night. We made spiders out of the kids hands (I got their hands earlier because theres SO much you can do with that hehe) And that leads to now... With ry in bed hopefully I can sleep good tonight!
(Aiden left, Rylei right)
(Idea from Its a Daisy Day)

1 comment:

  1. So crafty! Hope you get your reflux worked out, I had that and it sucked!

    ReplyDelete