Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So lets try this again...

Since we have a lot of chances coming I'm going to try this blog thing again... Probably be a lot of rambling from me... hence the title... so don't expect much excitement! So I guess about me a little? I'm 22 with a beautiful little girl named Rylei who is 2. Married to my high school sweetheart Carl for better of for worse. He is in the Air Force and is currently a mechanic on the C-5. I say currently because he is trying to cross-train right now but thats another post... We're stationed at Dover Air Force base in Delaware. We've been here since April 2010. We are expecting our second daughter, Olivia, who is due Dec. 31 but I hope to be induced with her sooner :-) And thats me.. I'm 100% about my family... I like to read and watch tv when I can.. I have an unhealthy addiction to Facebook but yeah. I'm pretty darn simple. My goal in life is to just be the best mommy and wife I can be. They are all I need to be happy.

So a little about today. I had a little nesting and decided I wanted to living room furniture rearranged so I made Carl do it since I can't move stuff :-) Gotta love hubbys :-D I babysat Ry's boyfriend and did a little craft with them. Spider hand prints. Super cute and easy. Neither liked doing it though.. Go figure. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=100903063&id=1206180021 theres a link for the picture since it wont load for some reason... stupid computer...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welome to the blog world!!! I love to blog, and when Greg was deployed I had a goal to blog every day. I almost did it. He loved to go look at pictures and hear about what we were up to! Good luck! I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete