Sunday, October 10, 2010

opps catch up time already!

Wow I'm off to an awful start! haha. Shame on me! Nothing too exciting the past 5 days.. We had an OB appt on the 7th and little miss Olivia is measuring on time and heart sounds good :-) And I'm packing on the pounds! 19 so far :-O and 10 weeks to go (at least). I'm set to be induced on Dec 26 but hopefully it will get moved up or I'll come sooner... Still thinking the 22nd... Dunno why. lol This is me at 28 weeks. HUGE!


This week was Fire Prevention Week. So Saturday they did a little parade through base housing. I'm thinking it was a little unorganized because it was supposed to pass on our side of housing first... So Ry and I are out there and like 5 trucks pass... no candy, no sirens... nothing.. LAME I was like wth really? So I got the stroller out and walked with Ry to the other side of housing thinking we'd catch it again because I could hear sirens now. We walked over and she got a little candy and loved the trucks! After that Carl got home from the gym and we went to the Fire Station Open House which was very nice. We got there a little early and Rylei was able to play all the games and got little prizes and they had tons of giveaways. Also free hot dogs which made Rylei and Carl very happy. lol Plus lots of baked goods which made me very happy lol Ry also got to play with an EOD robot and we got to tell her thats what Uncle Chris does. I was a little nervous because she kept making the arm go down toward the cement ground and all I was thinking is we can't afford to replace a $170k robot and I sure as hell cant run from the guy haha Heres a few pics from it.
OH I also ordered Olivia's bedding this week and it SHOULD be in Tuesday :-) Yay for that! So I guess we are more or less caught up. Ultrasound on Wed! YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment