Saturday, October 23, 2010

beat down

I just feel totally beat down tonight... I did a load of dishes tonight and that was it lol But now that I think of it I have been very busy the past few days... Friday I had my second NST.. I had a different nurse and didnt care for her :-/ She wasnt friendly and attentive like the last nurse. Anywho Livi had a "non responsive" test. Meaning her heart beat stayed the same with a few drops... Normally when the baby is wiggling and moving the heart rate will change just like ours does. So I had to do another ultrasound... But I got my same tech and she was chatty and let me know that everything was good without so many words.. So after another 2 hours there I was able to go home.. So I picked Ry up from Chantel's and we went to the pharmacy where she decided to run around like a pig oinking... I got tons of dirty looks from the older people there but she wasnt near anyone so I truly didnt care lol After that we went to Kmart to start Christmas shopping :-D I was hoping to find Alphie on sale as shown in thier catalog but he wasnt in stock.. So I got ry some training pants and 2 little toys for Livi plus some sale summer clothes for Ry... Cant beat 99 cent clothes lol Then we headed to Toys'R'Us. They had a buy 2 get 1 free on certain Fisher Price toys... So I got Ry 3 toys there for Christmas. She also decided that she wanted a pumpkin for her halloween candy so she now has a purple pumpkin bucket for trick'r'treat. lol Then it was home for lunch and naps (for both :-D). We got up and had to get ready for the 436 Maint family day which would have been amazing... but it was COLD. It didnt seem cold when we where shopping but under all those old trees with the wind blowing... holy CRAP it was COLD lol But we had a nice time.. Got some goodies and free food.. woo hoo lol After THAT lol I had a scentsy party to go to. So I headed over there with Ry. Carl was supposed to pick her up on his way home from work but he ended up staying since he works and works out with the hostesses husband. It was a very nice time and even though Rylei was with me I got some good grown up time.

Today I did NOT want to get out of bed... and I tried not to lol Rylei got in our bed at like 4am after I put her back to sleep in her bed twice at early times. I think she was cold last night though. Lets give me the worst mom award now lol We where in a rush to get her to bed last night since we got home after bed time that we just took her clothes off and left her in her diaper... Thats what we did all summer... Well last night was the coldest night so far this year lol Opps... My bad. (she is in full footie jammies tonight btw..) But she woke up at like 8:30 and we didnt make it out of bed until close to 10.. and only then because Chantel called me to double check a birthday party time. So I finally rolled out of bed and Ry and I took a bath. I'm not a fan of bathing with baby.. never have been... when she was little it made me nervous and now its just hard lol However it was much easier washing her hair when I was in the tub. lol We got ready for parkers birthday party. It was a costume party. Ry looked super cute but her Olivia dress was a little short :-( but it will work. I havent uploaded pics yet but I will post them when I do. It was such a cute party. It was monster themed lol. I loved it. Ry had a good time. Then it was home for a late nap and then we did nothing because I felt eck lol SO I declare tomorrow pajama day for Ry and I... and I need to clean but I'm not leaving the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment