Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a lovely day :-)

Today was a pretty good day. I didnt sleep much and Carl let me sleep in :-) We had an ob appt and everything is good. Except how much weight I've gained :-( Not to pleased about it but thats being pregnant... Its hard watching the numbers on the scale jump up.. Hopefully I'll be able to lose the weight faster this time because I am motivated... I had JUST gotten down to the weight I wanted to be (but not size) lol

After dr appt carl found my missing ID card saving us a trip to get a new one! Yay lol Even though I do need a new one lol After nap time we had to make a commissary trip because I STILL hadn't bought meat for this pay period! Opps lol Thats always a fun experience lol We also got some yummy fruits and veggies...

We also had Carl's falg football game tonight... First one I've made it to! lol they lost... so that was a bummer but Carl played great. And it was SO freakin cold! I dont know why I was so cold because it was only 63!! I think the pants I had on where just much thinner than I knew lol

For dinner we had sloppy joes, fries, and corn... not very healthy for someone who is freaking over their weight lmao Oh well... I'm about to have some hot chocolate to warm me up and then put Ryleis clothes on hangers and maybe some for Olivia if I have enough lol then BED TIME woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment