Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Cupeycakes



Well today was a pretty good day. Of course since it was my morning to sleep in Rylei also slept in... Rotten child. lol We had Aiden for a little while after lunch. Rylei didn't nap... again. Liz came over and made a tutu for me for my halloween costume. So excited! lol Now I just have to make my shirt and headband lol. I'm going to be a pumpkin. Fear not I'll be wearing tights under the tutu. lol We ate out tonight at Uno Chicago Pizzeria. Carl had never had it and I had only had it at an air port. It was yummy. carl got a deep dish pizza. I didn't care for the sweet tomatoes on top of it though. I got the Rattlesnake Pasta which was very yummy. Spicy chicken, jalapenos, penne noodles, and a white sauce. mmmmm Ry had a chicken and broccoli Alfredo on penne.

Went to target after and got one of Ryleis Christmas gifts :-D So excited about it. And all my cupcake goodies... I made over 100 mini and normal sized cupcakes tonight.... YEAH. Holy moly. I was really bummed out because Ryleis custom made halloween costume won't be ready for the Enlisted Spouses Club party tomorrow... But I talked to my grandma and she recommended Ry wear one of her cheerleader uniforms for it.. Which works. I can do her hair in pig tails and hopefully she will carry her pom poms. If I have time I might see if someone will make her two little pigtail bows for tomorrow lol But heres a picture of cupcakes. Pre and post frosting. Carl is wrapping them for me as we speak. Challenge of tomorrow... Getting 4 tins of cupcakes inside with two two year olds! EEK! lol Might have to recruit someone to help lol Carl will be getting to the party a little late since he has football.


No comments:

Post a Comment