Tuesday, October 12, 2010

exhausted


Today was a little insane... Let me start by saying I can not STAND irresponsible people. Without going into much detail... Carl spent over 10 hours of his weekend at work looking for a part because a guy "forgot" to turn it in... and its missing. grrr At least when they switch to panama schedule Carl wont be working with him any more.. Thank God because he always ended up with extra work because of this guy. So that was the first half of our day!

We got Olivia's bedding in today!! YAY I love it! Even better in person! All the animals are minky!!

Today was the Enlisted Spouses Club halloween party :-) We had a blast. Lots of yummy food and good people. I had the joy of getting Aiden and Rylei ready... lol THAT was a workout lol But they where SO cute!

My big girl and I. Love her SO much.


Well now I'm going to munch on some cupcakes, enjoy my sweet tea, and try to stay awake long enough to watch Ironman 2 with carl because were lame and havent seen it lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Ry sure is getting big. I saw on FB that you were looking for more people on blogger. Kristen has a blog, look under my reading list and her's is The Midyetts.

    ReplyDelete