Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week in review



Here I go again being a bad blogger... hehe


Well still preggo... And they pushed my induction back to Monday at 6am :-( its only 12 hours later but if I went in that Sunday night I would have at least gotten some sleep... but anywho... Hoping she we come sooner but not holding my breath...


Grandma is here :-) She got here on the 15th. Pretty sure Rylei has slept with her every night the little stinker... She loves her Maw Maw...
It SNOWED!!! Day after my grandma got here it snowed a few inches! so pretty! Ry loved it but didnt get to play in it much because shes been fighting... some kind of illness... Thinking it was croup. Raspy breathing... little cough... mild fever... but no runny nose? Who knows. She is feeling better now.
We went to Carl's Christmas party on Friday. I honestly wasnt looking forward to it.. Casual party... Rockband themed... (yes the game)... And deli style buffet... YEAH. Not what I was use to... But I must say the party itself was very nice... They could of have better door prizes but I think they just need better party planners haha Food wasnt what I would have liked but it was better than I thought it would be. MC and games where great but the rockband got a little old...
I got Olivia's room finished finally. :-) I like the way it came out.. Heres a few pics of it...


We're VERY ready for Christmas.. I still havent put presents under the tree lol I do not trust Rylei one bit at all haha. I think were going to put them out tomorrow during naptime. I think I can handle half a day of yelling "no Rylei! Not Yet!!" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment