Friday, December 3, 2010

MilSpouse Fill In #23

1. If you where given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I would put it all towards debit... prolly credit card. We're trying to get rid of both our credit cards FOREVER!!!
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exsits) for your life story, what would it be?
geez I have no idea hmmmm.... The Pursuit of Happyness... even though it makes me cry everytime...
3. If you where a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
English.. I know I dont use proper grammer on here a lot but I DO know the rules... I loved high school English... Or maybe history... I've grown to love it and would like to make it fun for kids.
4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so how? If not what hasn't changed?
Not really... most holidays I was just with my imidiate family... We didnt have huge celebrations like some do and thats what we do now... We do however invite over friends or single airman a lot for the holidays.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
I'm sure I have a ton from when I was a child but really its Christmas with Rylei now... Even though the past 2 Christmas I was far more excited than she was but still lol I get excited about how much more excited she will be every year. This year should be even greater than the last ;-)


1 comment: