Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Wish Come True!!

So I must say I am a little over joyed haha! ITT has been offering a free NYC on your own trip for deployed spouses... Well no one signed up for it (prolly because it would be hard/scary to go alone or with just your kids in my opinion...) and they opened it to everyone. So this Saturday will be our first trip to New York City!! YAY!! I'm so excited. So what should we do? We are for sure going "the budget route" because we didnt have time to save for this trip so no crazy shopping or over priced tour buses... Lots of walking... Which will suck for me lol Jokes where made about me not going into labor while there... I've prolly been jinxed now honestly lol. So places I want to go... in no order really

FAO (of course :-) I know its going to be crazy packed but its an experience I want for Rylei and I...)
Rockefeller Center (to see the tree)
Tiffany's (just to walk by :-D)
Dylans Candy Bar (yum)
hopefully pass by Macys, Barneys, Saks, Bloomingdales, Bergdoff, and Bendels to see their Christmas windows... maybe check out a few of them :-)
World Trade Center Visitors Center (about the only thing I'm willing to pay for...)
Disney store on Broadway (25,000 sq ft of Disney goodness)

and whatever else we manage to fit in.. I want to do lunch at a street cart or pizza joint and dinner at a non chain place.

Anyone have recommendations?




1 comment:

  1. I'm also ridiculously excited to go this weekend! We aren't taking the bus anymore though. We plan to visit World Trade Center Memorial, Rockefeller, Bryant Park, Times Square, Top of the Rock and the Met if we have time. We're doing pizza for lunch also, but no idea what for dinner!

    ReplyDelete