Thursday, December 2, 2010

planning ahead?

So carl is constantly making fun of me lately... why? becuase I'm already planning Rylei's 3rd birthday.. For those who dont know her birthday is in August... lol So maybe I'm a pre planner... it gives me something to do and look forward to. Her past 2 birthdays have been very generic, out of the package parties... Since I have discovered blogland my eyes have been opened... To the wonderful world of custom parties and how afordable they can be. I use to see these fancy parties and think I could only afford the stuff at the store.. hello MORE expensive than doing it myself!!! So in accordance with my obsesive list making ways I have gone through my favorite blogs, bookmarked parties that I liked or liked aspects of not only for Rylei but also for Olivia... (yeah maybe I do have a problem...) And I've since gone BACK through these sites and made a document of each party and the colors, food, drink, decorations, games, invite, and outfit Rylei could wear... and listed the sites where I got the idea from... Currently I'm all over Etsy and Oriental Trading looking at stuff that I could add... lol But I figure if I decide in the next month or so... I can start buying stuff... hopefully at discount lol So I have it narrowed down toooo
a lemonaide party--a rainbow/art party-- tutu and ties party-- mermaid/beach/pool party-- minnie mouse party-- cookies and milk party-- or princess and the frog (not so much the movie but the story in general).
So besides my little obsesiveness... hehe Christmas has come to my house. Tree is up (had to buy a new one because ours died... grrr), lights are being hung, and I'm slowly but surely getting the house cute. Havent dared put presents under the tree though.. I dont trust Ry and dont care for the battle right now lol I'm very much ready to pop.
Oh I also had my baby shower! It was pretty awesome and I had a great time. And I got my new double stroller from my mother in law. Its awesome haha Heres a pic of Ry and Aiden in it.. It rides like a DREAM.








1 comment:

  1. I was also obsessed with blogs and party planning. I have a bunch of blogs in my blog list, if you haven't already seen them, about party planning.

    I love your new stroller, Landon's stroller car seat combo was my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete