Friday, July 29, 2011

LOVE the Air Force

Gah people are going to stop reading my moody ranty post lol

Today I am thankful for my military life. Fellow military spouses have you said that lately? I'm so proud of my husband... and brother in law... and uncle... and cousin... and countless friends... for serving in the military... For being selfless enough to leave their homes to serve others... For putting their life on the line. I thought about joining several times... I think I would thrive in the military (cough cough >stickler for rules < cough) but I could never bear the thought of leaving our kids to even go through basic.

And heres the rant....

I cant believe how many "woman" BITCH about how they hate the military... How its RUINED their life... Hunny your husband CHOOSE to join... and by marring him... you signed up for the Silent Ranks. Not saying you have to be gong ho Military Wifey, involved in everything... but by damn you better support your husband... When you bitch moan and cry over something thats going to bring him down too...

My brother in law has one of the most dangerous jobs in the Air Force... Hes been injured more times than I probably care to know... But not ONCE have I heard him or his wife complain about it... He has missed half of his daughters life... But has never complained. He is proud to serve his country and I think most guys are. But yet get on facebook and you see the WIVES saying the Air Froce ruined their life and people agreeing? Seriously? Did you loose a leg? Did you loose your spouse? No? Then stfu! Do I miss my husband? Oh yeah. Everyday. But I'm not angry that hes gone... I just MISS him. Am I sad that he will miss Ryleis birthday? OH yeah... but I'm not bitter?

Just like when we wherent going to get paid... I saw "Well my husband isnt going to work" Oh really? Your that dumb?



2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I LOVE YOUR RANTS!!! I know alot of wives dont like me because I cant stand wives who bitch about the military. Her party is going to be soooooooo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gripe a lot about not going home but I love my husband and we love the military. I don't agree with it all the time but I couldn't imagine life any different.

    ReplyDelete