Monday, July 18, 2011

And so it begins...

For OPSEC reasons this is posted later than I wrote it obviously :-) Gotta keep them all safe


Ahhh the panic ensues as our second deployment has arrived... To be totally honest Ive been blocking out this moment... Outta site, outta mind kinda?? I mean obviously weve talked about it... I went over paperwork... Will... PoA... Copy of his orders all in my lock box for safe keeping... But I haven't thought about the fact that I will be a single mom of TWO far from home this time with no thought of intervention... Sure I have a handful of AMAZING ladies here for me and being key spouse I know who to reach out to if I need help... And I will be fine.. I know... But that initial shock of being alone will hit hard tomorrow as we leave Carl at the squadron... We've been having such an amazing time together... And off he goes.. But its only 4 short months.. Cake right? Our first was 7.. So this leads me to my deployment goals.. I want to give the house a facelift... It still doesn't feel homey to me.. I get to do Ry's birthday party on my own and its going to be AMAZING. I have to start planning Olivia's first birthday party <3.. And Christmas and Halloween and thanksgiving.. lol But I really want to work on ME. I'm starting p90x Monday and I'm GOING to do the whole program.. I want to be in shape... and I WILL be in shape.



1 comment:

  1. you will do great! Call anytime you need to vent, I am in the same boat <3

    ReplyDelete