Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And I hit the wall...

I knew it was coming... It always come... Today I hit the deployment wall... Its been a down right RAWR of a day... Nothing AWFUL happened... Nothing that cant be fixed but it just hit it down... I honestly want to be in the corner and cry. But tomorrow will be better and I have to be strong for the girls. So many little irritating things today... Sick of waiting on maintenance... post office returned carls cards because I was 5 cents short on postage (so now I have to get all new stamps and envelopes since they stamped these..) the "Free oil change" on base isn't free at all.. I have to buy the oil and the filter?? and I screwed up the checking account...

But tomorrow is a new day and I will be over it... I'm just ready for August... Seriously. The girls have been so sweet.. even with me being crabby. I'm so blessed to be able to give them big hugs and enjoy their humor...

As if I needed another reason to love Disney they posted this on their facebook earlier... Perfect timing... “Dig down deep inside yourself, you’ll find out what you need, blue skies and sunshine guaranteed.” - Mama Odie


Ah life goes on....




No comments:

Post a Comment