Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rylei's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

So better late than never right. Ry's birthday was Minnie Mouse themed. I got a lot of inspiration from the web and different blogs. I LOVED her banner (made with a cricut, Mickey and Friends Cartridge..)


This was what you saw when you walked in. The gift table and the Make Your Own Goodie bag station.

This was the goodie bag table. I made Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Chocolate Covered Marshmallows. My grandma made peanut butter fudge. And then I had Disney Silly Bandz,glasses, necklaces, and slinkies. The sign above the table said "Thanks for coming, it sure was a blast. Please fill up a goodie bag to remember the fun we had."
My Little Minnie... I can't believe she is 3..Once a good bit of the guest arrived we started eating. We did pizza, grape kabobs, mouse cheese, and other goodies.


My grandma, the girls, and I..

After everyone ate we did presents. There was a lot of help :-)

Then all the kiddos went out to play.

A while later it was time to come in for cupcakes and to sing Happy Birthday
"Make a wish"
She got all the candles with one shot
My little Rock Star

1 comment:

  1. Omg, girl you did it all on your own?! Great job it doesn't surprise me though you are great at crafts...super cute!

    ReplyDelete