Tuesday, February 22, 2011

slap my hand.. I've been a bad girl.

Yeah Yeah I know lol I neglected the blog... again... Shame on me yadda yadda yadda... But I think I've adjusted enough to blog more.... Cant promise they will all make since but your warned with the title right? Ramblings? lol

Well Carl didnt deploy... Yay I dodged the bullet again lol Pretty sure its my last bit of luck though. But now hes on night shift and theyre on panemas... so working 7pm-7am 3on, 2off, 2on, 3off. we see him about an hour a day.. boo. and its annoying because hes HERE but he has to sleep...

Life hasnt been overly exciting. got a dslr! nikon d3100. love it :-) but still learning how to use it lol. been trying to get back in the gym but seriously.. i hate the gym.. dont want to look like i do but HATE the gym.. but its rys bed time so let me get her to sleep... and promise ill blog more and be a little interesting :-) heh






No comments:

Post a Comment