Tuesday, January 4, 2011

wittle rant

Okay so I totally realize I am hormonal and have been for some time.. Hello I was pregnant... and Hello again I just had a baby... Im tired and hurting in places that arent ment to hurt and well theres a deflated beach ball hanging off of me... But anyway I'm a home body... I'd rather stay home with my family rather than go out with others... I rather stay in my pjs than get all gussied up and do stuff... Thats me. I'm a shy more reserved type person.

So how the hell are people getting upset with me right now? Because I didnt personally invite them over to see the baby? Because I didnt text them that I was in labor? Uhm get over yourself lol No one got personal invites.. I know too many people to do that... And I'm not one of those "please come see my baby so you can tell me how cute she is" people. I know my daughter is beautiful I dont need people to tell me thanks (though its nice to hear lol) And my mom didnt even get a text until I was in the recovery area lol Childbirth is a little personal to me? I'll tell you the story but I dont want others being there...

I dont get how military wives can be so self-centered and full of themselves... We all go through/will go through similar things.. So why not just help each other out rather than be catty and backstabbing... You dont wanna like me cool your lost? I'm not going to chase after friends because 1- I have enough ladies to help me out when I need it, talk to me when I'm down, or just be there in general... and 2- i just dont want the drama in my life... I left that behind... You can say you did too but it obviously follows you. I enjoy being happy. I enjoy being with my family. Thats me... Hi my name is Alden..



4 comments:

  1. Aright now, you tell it her. I cant believe someone is mad at you because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I have told you from the word go, a shower, a birth, etc is a personal intimate thing. I did not have anyone over till Radley was almost a month because I wanted my space. If you need anything just hollar, Ill be down and out but you know I ll be there if you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to do what you want to do. People need to get over themselves if they are going to get upset over something like that. When you are ready to have company or go places you will. If they were 'true friends' then they would understand and not get mad. Right?

    Love all the new pictures on Facebook by the way! It looks like you guys are doing well, and I can't get over how much Livi looks like Ry! TOO cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower! I don't have a kid, but I totally know how you feel. I already discussed this with my family--I'm going to need the space. If friends and family understood, they'd stick around. If not, who needs em?!

    ReplyDelete