Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly

Okay so shutterfly did a dealy-o to give out free christmas cards and I send out WAY to many cards to NOT do this haha. Even better that I planned on ordering from them again. I love love love picture christmas cards. Its so much easier than getting normal cards and having to figure out who to send what picture... Make it easy... Make it the card! lol and Shutterfly makes it so easy to do too! I'm going back and forth between doing just Rylei in this years card though... I'm kinda nervous that Olivia will pop up right before Christmas and then I would feel bad because she isnt on the card lol So family pic or Rylei pic? hmmmm lol

however this card would be SO cute if it snows before hand and I can get some good shots of us/ry in the snow!! Snow card

And this one would be really cute with her new Christmas pics red card

And for some reason I always love the ones with ornaments


Yeah I got choices to make now huh? What do you think? Pass the word along bloggers? You know you want free cards! http://bit.ly/sfly2010



No comments:

Post a Comment