Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill in!

1.) Were you named after anyone?
Nope! My mom picked my name out of a baby name book. Alden is a boys name though lol
2.) What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
In the summer theyre always a bright pink :-) winter normally a darker color... deep purples, reds, etc
3.) How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
foot all the way lol
4.) When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
I was fond of JTT and Zac Hanson for sure lol
5.) Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
Ugh hard one... Maybe touch? I HAVE to taste stuff... which requires smell.... and I cant imagine not being able to see my beautiful daughter or hear her laugh





No comments:

Post a Comment