Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill In Friday and lately...

Head on over to Wife of A Sailor to get this week's Fill-In.


1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
I'd have to say giving me all of her daughters old baby clothes. Her dd was born pretty close to when Miss Olivia is due so same season whereas most of Rylei's old clothes are the wrong season. And I'm talking like 3-4 rubbermaids FULL of clothes... nb-18 months!

2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
On base all the time lol Ive been pulled over on base before for going 2 over! and of course I didnt have my insurance on me (well I did but the ink was smuged and they said I couldnt use it) or my drivers license.. I'm SUPER lucky... but in town all the time... but I stay with the flow of traffic.. I dont want to be run over!!

3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Aldy

4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Just another day... and the ending would include Carl and I in my dream home (yes I keep a notebook with everything my future dream home must have) with our grandkids visiting.

5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
Well carl was TDY and I had an ESC meeting that night


Yeah I've been slacking... again... Stupid computer was being bad again. But this week has been more or less low key... I had 3 dr appts. 1st NST was okay... had to be monitored for 40 mins but I'm pretty much use to that. Thursday I had an OB appt and that went well... Got my flu shot.. *joy* and todays NST was good as was the ultrasound.. However I got PISSED at the hospital. So the area I get my ultrasound in weekly is the one they use for emergencies and surgeries etc.. Its a very small waiting area with only 11 chairs. Nothing fancy.. no tv.. few magazines... Well I walk in today and it was PACKED so I was like GREAT this is going to take at least 2 hours alone... Well then I realize that 7 of the people are all talking together and leaving and coming back together... So I was like wth? I guess grandma was getting surgery on something. Great theyre there for support... Thats awesome.. But then grandma goes back for her ultrasound and the nurse told them they'd be more comfortable in the day surgery waiting area since it was much larger and had tvs etc and thats where grandma was going next. "no we'll wait here"... wow really? Patients where having to be brought to other rooms because these people wouldnt stay in the damn waiting room they where supposed to be in! Grandma wasnt even WITH them? Then they all take turns getting breakfast and eating it in the waiting room!! (Which has a large no food sign in it) I'm talking like eggs and bacon... STINKY!! I was so pissed off... It didnt help that I have to wait after my ultrasound to be released after a dr looks at it... agh


Oh and wed... lol I fell down the stairs.. I'm such a klutz I swear... But it was just on my butt thankfully. But boy did it hurt thursday and today!. eek.

Another rant is people... I hate how irresponsible people are... Like they dont care who gets screwed in their way... As long as they dont have to do anything... But thats all I'm allowed to say :-/ maybe I'll be at liberty to say more later...

But hopefully I'll post more this weekend.. Its going to be a busy one! Tomorrow we have a possible play date (hoping to go.. its during ryleis normal nap time so we shall see...), a mini photo shoot which will probably just include Ry since carl has to work... and a going away pot luck for our dear neighbors. I was instructed to bring deviled eggs... and lots lol Sunday we have Mr Aidens birthday party and its Military Appreciation at Best Buy so we might check that out..

Until then

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment