Saturday, June 18, 2011

Questions to myself...

Why do I let anger build inside me over something that is done and over with?
Why do I let things that have hurt me play like a record in my head?
I wish I could take other peoples advice and learn to trust myself and move on... But I guess its from a lifetime of let downs and lies that I have a hard time with it. So much of my life is perfect, but I let the bad times overpower me far to often... I have met so many sincere, thoughtful people ... But its always in my head... "Why would they be nice to me?" "why do they care about ME?" "Whats the catch?" I hate being like that.... Its something I need to work on and will... As a good friend told me recently I need to trust myself and realize that I'm just as empowered as anyone...





2 comments:

  1. You have so many more followers than me! Give me some of yours haha! Let's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alden..love this post! I haven't been on in awhile but this blog hit what I was going to start blogging about tonight..well girl if you find the answers to your questions which are very similar to my own please pass them on because I don't know the answers to those questions either! I have asked but none of the responses so far have led me to move forward and let go of the anger or hurtful thoughts..as you stated I too have so much to be happy about in my life and it makes me angry when I let those thoughts get me down..thoughts that no longer play a role in my current life! Anyways enough of me going on and on..just wanted to stop by and say you are not alone! I always feel like I am alone with this issue.

    ReplyDelete