Thursday, May 5, 2011

MIA--me time

Sorry I have been MIA again... I needed a month off I guess... I was getting so irritated with post and mainly people on facebook that I thought it best to just take a break before I wrote something I would regret... No fun in that right?




I just have too much on my mind and to much that I don't care/can't share right now... No worries though we are all good and happy and healthy... For the most part... Anyone know how to calm toddler tantrums? lol Ry is a champ of them.. Lordy.. Talking her down does not work either...


So a quick catch up we had a great Easter.. The bunny was good to the girls... Olivia is now having cereal twice a day ... tear tear.. Shes such a big girl... Seriously shes 16lbs 12oz! 25.5inches! 89%! But on a serious note it bugs me when people are like "WOW shes SO big!"... Its like wait are you calling my baby fat? Was that an insult? I know I shouldn't take it that way because 99 out of 100 times its NOT ment to be rude... I guess I'm just protective? Or insecure? Maybe both? I'm sure people with little babies hate being told how tiny their kid is too though? Eh whatever.. I'll start blogging for real again now though.. Maybe not everyday but I had my month to think lol



Heres some eye candy for ya ;-)




Carls Cousin sent Ry some pointe shoes to play with :-)



Ry on Easter






My loves- Easter






Easter Bunny Love






First time trying cereal :-)








Livi and I


Shes her Daddy








You know you love me.... XOXO <(who knows where I stole that from?? anyone anyone??)

No comments:

Post a Comment