Sunday, April 3, 2011

SHS





This week were doing High Key, Bedroom, Something Tiny, Off in the Distance and Stripes.



1. High Key... I had no CLUE what that was.. I was like hang my house key on the wall? What? So google helped me.. heres a try.. My reluctent model is Prissy.. She has a blue eye and a green eye. Shes our SPCA rescue.

2. Bedroom- Typical Sunday in my bed.. Laundry day!!!

3. Tiny... Tiny toes!

4. in the distance.. totally forgot about this... so uhm he was in the disyance from my desk?

5. stripes- lone missing glove from winter..

5 comments:

  1. Those tiny little toes are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by! Yeah Sunday is laundry day for me to lol

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...I love little baby feet pics. How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love the High Key picture :)

    Bella Skye

    ReplyDelete